UDC Interactive Resources
- See a list of offenders in our communities who have absconded parole supervision and are no longer responsive to their standards of supervision.
Victim Notification (VINE)
- Intended for victims of crimes, this features allows users to sign up to be notified when a particular offender's status changes.
Sex Offender Registry
- Educate yourself on where convicted sex offenders are living in your neighborhoods. You can also sign up for alerts to inform you when sex offenders move into your area.
- Request government records from the Utah Department of Corrections through the state's open records law, GRAMA (Government Records Access and Management Act).
- Search for offenders (by name or offender number) currently in the custody of, or under the supervision of, the Utah Department of Corrections.
- Browse detailed information about the incarcerated and supervised population under the purview of the Utah Department of Corrections.
- The Utah Department of Corrections holds quarterly Focus group meetings to foster a dialogue with the community, encouraging civic engagement and providing educational opportunities to learn about Corrections (and, in turn, for Corrections to learn from you).
- Still have questions you haven't found answers to using Corrections' website? Click the link above to contact Corrections directly.
- Are you a member of the news media working on a deadline seeking comment or information from the Utah Department of Corrections? Click above for more resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have general questions about how AP&P, the prison, or other functions of the Department of Corrections operate? See our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
Volunteer Services Information
- Want to find out more about volunteering in the prison system? See how you can join the force of more than 1,500 volunteers, crucial to helping Corrections achieve its mission.