Video visiting is now available at most housing units at the Utah State Prison in Draper and the Central Utah Correctional Facility in Gunnison. See below for instructions on setup and scheduling.
PLEASE NOTE: Recording or photographing any portion of a video visit is prohibited. Visits may not be live streamed or otherwise posted to any social media account. Any violation will result in a suspension of visiting privileges for both the inmate and the visitor.
BEFORE SCHEDULING A VIDEO VISIT:
Prior to scheduling a visit, prospective visitors will need to ensure that they've renewed their visiting application in the last year AND sent a photo ID. The steps to apply for your username and password are at this link: https://corrections.utah.gov/index.php/home/alerts-2/1260-udc-begins-testing-of-video-visiting-system
SCHEDULING A VISIT:
Please note the following prior to scheduling your visit:
- Visits must be scheduled two business days in advance.
- Inmates will be limited to one visit per scheduled day.
- Visits that are cancelled due to technical issues (internet being unavailable, power outages, etc.) will not be made up.
Utah State Prison in Draper (USP):
- If the individual is incarcerated at the Utah State Prison in Draper, you will schedule your visit by going to this page and finding your loved one's housing unit.
Central Utah Correctional Facility (CUCF):
- If the individual is incarcerated at the Central Utah Correctional Facility in Gunnison, please go to this page.
VIDEO VISITING SCHEDULES:
WHEN IT IS TIME FOR YOUR VISIT: Using the ThrIVE software
Here’s a helpful document on using the THRIVE software: https://corrections.utah.gov/images/Visitor_Email_Template-ThrIVE.pdf
Frequently Asked Questions