The links below will take you to requirements and standards probationers and parolees are required to follow.
The first linked document is a list of standard conditions that all probationers must follow. The second linked document is a list of standard conditions all parolees must follow.
Sex offenders are supervised even more closely and held to higher standards still. Group A conditions apply to offenders who committed sex offenses against children. Group B conditions apply to offenders who committed sex offenses against adults. These group conditions are applied to probationers and to parolees as outlined in the linked documents below:
• Standard Conditions of Probation
• Special Conditions of Probation
• Standard Conditions of Parole
• Special Conditions of Parole
• Sex Offender A Program (for sex offenses involving a minor victim)
• Sex Offender B Program (for sex offenses involving an adult victim)
• Sex Offender C Program (for age-related unlawful sexual activity such as sexual activity with a minor or with a 16- or 17-year-old)
• Electronic Monitoring Program Conditions
• Gang Program Conditions