Region 3 of Adult Probation & Parole serves the Salt Lake Valley and Summit County. Staff supervise offenders and administer four residential Community Correctional Centers, a women's treatment center, and a day-reporting center.
Deputy Regional Administrator
- -Substance Abuse and Mental Health Evaluations
- -Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- -Outpatient Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- -Peer Support
- -Relapse Prevention
- -Moral Reconnation Therapy (MRT)
- -Gang Intervention
- -Carey Guides (CBT Tools)
- -Women in Recovery
- -Financial Literacy
- -Job Club (Collaboration with Salt Lake County Probation and Federal Probation)
- -Outreach and collaborations with special populations such as the VA hospital, Indian Walk in Center and LGBTQ Pride Center.