30 Jul Visiting updates go into effect August 1
Beginning August 1, in-person visiting will now be Friday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Each visit will be approximately 1.5 hours.
Video visiting will occur Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Each visit will be approximately 30 minutes.
Both video and in-person visits will still need to be scheduled. Please continue to review and schedule visits here: https://corrections.utah.gov/index.php/2014-10-30-20-13-24/14-visiting-information/1267-video-visiting-schedules
We are excited to announce that with these changes, we have been able to increase the amount of in-person and video visits available each month based on privilege level. You can learn more here: https://corrections.utah.gov/index.php/2014-10-30-20-13-24/14-visiting-information/1057-visiting-privilege-levels
As we continue to adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to make changes, and we’ve truly appreciated the feedback from the community regarding our initial rollout of in-person visiting in June.
To facilitate a safe visiting process, up to two (2) visitors at a time will be allowed. The following requirements will also need to be met by all visitors:
- Will need to be 18 and above
- Live in the same household (must be verified)
- Must not have been out of the country in the last 30 days
- Must not have been around anyone with Covid-19 for the last 14 days
- Must have a temperature less than 100 degrees when arriving on prison property
- Must wear a mask
- No physical contact between inmates and visitors will be permitted
- Visitors will need to fill out this form when they check-in for their visit.
Communications Office, July 30, 2021